My area of special interest is Women’s Health and Continence. I have done advanced training in the area, particularly in the management of prolapse in post-partum women and incorporate pessary fitting in treatment where appropriate. I also treat Overactive bladder, Incontinence, Dyspareunia/Vaginismus and Chronic Pelvic Pain. Additionally I have done training in the management of Bowel Dysfunction in adults and children, especially Constipation and Dysfunctional Defecation.
I am currently undertaking a Diploma in Women’s Health (RCPI).
I treat a wide variety of musculoskeletal and sports related presentations including:
Lower Limb Rehabilitation
– ACL, ankle stabilisation, meniscal (cartilage) repairs, hip or knee replacement, Achilles rupture.
Shoulder and Upper Limb
– shoulder replacement, rotator cuff repair, stabilisation for recurrent dislocation, discectomy.
Back and Neck Pain
– including sciatica and headaches.
Post Operative Rehabilitation
– fracture and tendon repairs.
Osteoporosis and Bone Health
I accept cash, cheque or card payments.
Initial Consultation Musculoskeletal / Treatment Fee (45 minutes): €60
Women’s / Men’s Health Assessment / Treatment (60 minutes): €100
– cost of pessary if required is extra depending on the type.