Dr. Derek Gallagher
- Graduated from NUIG in 2003, following internship completed a 2 year surgical scheme through the RCSI.
- Completed a 4 year Irish Vocational General Practice Scheme, finishing in 2010.
- Diploma in Medicine of the Elderly-RCPI 2007
- Diploma in Child Health- RCSI-2008
- Higher Diploma in Clinical Primary Care-NUIG 2010
- Irish Family Planning Certificate 2008-including MIRENA insertion and subdermal implantation.
- Level 1 Substance Abuse Certificate.
- RCSI undergraduate tutor
- Trained in no-scalpel Vasectomy Technique.
Minor Surgery, Diabetes, Sports Medicine.